Deadline: 09 November, 2020
ZeroToOne Foundation has opened applications for the ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship 2020.
The fellowship is a six-week immersive experiential learning programme designed to identify and grow talented young people into career and business leaders.
The programme is also designed to give participants the opportunity to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to pressing needs in their communities.
ZeroToOne is a nonprofit focused on reducing unemployment by equipping youths with transformational digital, entrepreneurial and employability skills.
- Exposure to diverse professional environments
- Professional and personal development through mentoring
- World-class online educational sessions
- Resume development sessions and direct access to a global network
- Hands-on learning and real-world experience
- Networking with other fellows and young professionals with the same goal
- Applicant must be a youth between the ages of 16 and 30
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or a recent graduate
- Applicant must be fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Applicant must be smart, self-motivated and innovative
- Applicant must be from an African country
- Applicant must be willing to commit to the expected workload for six weeks and participate in group discussions and individual tasks.
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Amref Health Africa