Deadline: 02 November, 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Officer.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
- Support programme planning and development
- Provide technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Manage programme, including monitoring and delivery of results
- Report writing and documentation
- University degree in Public Health/Nutrition, Pediatric Health, Family Health, Health Research, Global/International Health, Health Policy and/or Management, Environmental Health Sciences, Biostatistics, Socio-Medical, Health Education, Epidemiology, or other related fields
- Two years, minimum, of experience in immunisation supplies and logistics management
- Experience in working with government and civil society organisations in relation to capacity strengthening in developing context
- Experience in Zimbabwe is an asset
- Knowledge of child health immunisation issues
- Strong planning, conceptualising and consultation skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset
- Nationality of Zimbabwe
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Gregory Ramos