Deadline: 26 October, 2020
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has launched applications for the Youth Leaders Fellowship Programme (YoLe).
The programme is in alignment with the 2010 Ghana national youth policy, which includes skills training in ICT, gender mainstreaming, networking and partnership, mentoring and reproductive health and rights for young people.
- Professional development and training
- Capacity and skill-building
- Participant will be integrated into the UN system
- Fellows will be taken through professionally coordinated sessions covering areas such as research, reporting, conferencing and logistics planning, proposal and concept note writing, social media and networking, business model canvas development, data visualisation and presentation, human-centred design and tech innovations in the Covid-19 era, gender equity in innovation, and data-driven decision making
- Applicant must be aged between 18 and 26
- Applicant must be a graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana
- Applicant must commit one year to being a UNFPA youth leader fellow
- Applicant must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Applicant must possess a working knowledge of English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Army Africa