Deadline: 03 November, 2020
Location: Cairo, Egypt
UN Women is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Analyst.
UN Women is the UN agency dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
- Provide technical support to the planning, management, implementation and monitoring of the UN Women component in the joint programme
- Provide technical assistance and capacity development support to project/programme partners
- Provide technical input to the monitoring and reporting of the programme/project
- Provide technical input to the management of people and finances of the Women’s economic empowerment programme
- Contribute to building partnerships and resource mobilisation strategies
- Provide advocacy input and support knowledge building and communication efforts
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Entrepreneurship, Social Sciences, Human Rights, Gender/Women’s Studies, International Development, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
- Four years of progressively responsible work experience at the national or international level in a relevant field
- Experience in economic opportunities, including employability, entrepreneurship, and labour market assessments
- Knowledge of Gender issues considered an asset
- Experience in coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors
- Strong concept development, presentation, and reporting skills
- Experience in the UN System is an asset
- Experience in using computers and software packages such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fluency (written and verbal) in Arabic and English
- Nationality of Egypt
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WOCinTech Chat