Deadline: 23 November, 2020
The United Nations has announced a call for applications for its Regional Course in International Law for Africa.
The programme is organised by the Codification Division of the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs in cooperation with the government of Ethiopia, the African Union, and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA).
- Fellowship will cover travel, accommodation, meals, medical insurance, and training materials
- Fellowship recipients will also receive a modest stipend to cover other living expenses in accordance with the policies and procedures governing the administration of United Nations fellowships
- Candidates must have a legal background with professional experience in international law
- Candidates must be fluent in the language (French) in which the programme is offered
- The selected candidates are required to certify that they are able to attend the course
To apply and more information, click here.
Photo source: Africarising