Deadline: 04 December, 2020
The U.S. Department of State’s Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI), in collaboration with the America-Mideast Educational and Training (AMIDEAST), has launched applications for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Programme.
The programme is designed to build a cadre of university-age leaders who are civic-minded, intellectually able, and professionally skilled to become community, business, and national leaders in the future.
The programme will provide four-year university enrollment and internship opportunities at select institutions of higher learning in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- Full tuition coverage (for a maximum period of four academic years)
- Health insurance
- Monthly living allowance
- Two yearly round trip tickets from and to home country
- Civic leadership and career-oriented workshops
- Internship opportunities
- Faculty mentorship and guidance
- Applicant should be a current high school senior or graduated from high school in 2020
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of Tunisia and those qualified to hold a valid Tunisian passport
- Applicant must have strong academic credentials
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Applicant must display a high level of maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential
- Applicant must maintain a high GPA and pass high school leaving exam in the final year
- Applicant must be willing to start the programme in August/September of 2021
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: AMIDEAST