Deadline: 13 December, 2020
The Standard Chartered, in partnership with iBizAfrica Centre and Strathmore University, has opened applications for the Women in Tech Incubator Cohort.
It is a holistic startup incubation programme designed to focus on immersive learning, mentorship and coaching, seed financing and business-to-business linkages for high potential startups addressing Africa’s most relevant challenges.
- Access to a leading network of coaching experts
- Personalised mentorship sessions to address unique business needs
- Opportunity to join a supportive Women in Tech Alumni Network
- KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five finalists
- Nine months of ongoing support from Standard Chartered and iBizAfrica to assist with go-to-market and scale for the top five finalists
- The business must be based in Kenya, i.e., be aligned with the needs of Kenyans
- The company must be a tech-enabled and/or leveraging emerging technologies, including, but not limited to, internet of things, artificial intelligence; robotics, augmented and virtual reality; 3D and 4D printing, cloud computing; big data, blockchain; drone technology and biometrics
- The company must be founded or co-founded by a woman with an equal or majority stake
- The founder or co-founder must be over 18 years old and Kenyan
- The business model must have a clear focus on sustainability and alignment to the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: iBizAfrica