Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Search for Common Ground (SFCG) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager.
SFCG is an international nonprofit organisation whose mission is to transform the way the world deals with conflict away from adversarial approaches toward cooperative solutions.
- Provide ongoing technical support in proposal development, including budgeting and log frame development, monitoring, reflective practice, evaluation and learning
- Implement the organisation’s monitoring and evaluation standards around project planning meetings, evaluations, conflict assessments and scans, data collection tools, monitoring missions and other research in all regions where the organisation works as required
- Establish appropriate data collection methodologies and strategies to monitor, evaluate and reflect on SFCG’s work in peacebuilding in all regions where it works as required
- Enable programme teams to utilise evaluation findings and communicate results effectively
- Support recruitment and management of external consultants, and data collection teams for specific projects
- Conduct internal evaluations, leading on planning and implementation of all listenership surveys, based on the organisation’s evaluation guidelines and policies
- Conduct conflict scans based on the organisation’s evaluation guidelines and policies
- Contribute to developing organisation-wide DMEL tools, systems, and processes, leading on data management processes and ensuring data quality assurance
- Work with the media and communications team, support content gathering and development of newsletters, learning booklets, and other communications products
- Facilitate cross-organisational learning, including providing information, guidelines, lessons learnt, and user-friendly learning tools on DM and EL on the Institutional Learning Team Intranet website and Global Management System (GMS)
- Five years, minimum, of experience working in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts will be an advantage
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation of different donors, i.e., USAID, DFID, UNDP, UNHCR, WFP, UNICEF
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis tools
- Expertise in data visualisation and facilitating data uptake and use
- Demonstrated experience in working on different conflict systems in Nigeria
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: SFCG