Deadline: 30 November, 2020
The UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN Youth) has announced a call for applications for its 2021 Local Pathways Fellowship.
The fellowship seeks to provide young leaders with a platform, a guiding framework for action, and connect them with leading development experts and practitioners.
- Participants will have access to vast network of SDG professionals and advocates
- Participants will have a chance to build professional and personal relationships with high-level stakeholders in civil society, business, government, and the United Nations
- Participants will be part of a diverse and exceptional group of fellows with a variety of cultural, religious, and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development
- Participants may be selected to attend and/or speak at events
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of application (exceptions may apply)
- Candidates must be based in the same city throughout the entire duration of the fellowship (February through November 2021)
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to and a solid understanding of the concept of sustainable development
- One year, minimum, of professional or academic experience in development practice, urban planning, community engagement and advocacy, or similar
- A demonstrated background in research, development practice, advocacy or similar fields would be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively and report consistently
- Fluent in English and the local language of host city
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Heinrich