Deadline: 29 October, 2020
Rollo, in collaboration with African Union (AU), AfriLabs and UNPD, has launched applications for the Business Simulation Programme.
The programme is aimed at inspiring and supporting small African enterprises facing challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
It will also provide a platform for African entrepreneurs to create ideas and test new strategies in a simulated and risk-free environment.
- A total award of $10,000 for the top three performing African SMEs
- Rollo develops participants holistic thinning, commercial acumen, decision making, strategic skills and operating capabilities from a general management perspective
- Open to African small businesses that have been affected by Covid-19
- The company must be represented by a team of three participants between the ages 20 and 45
- Companies must be based in Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan, or Zimbabwe
- Both registered or unregistered businesses are invited to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rollo