Deadline: 30 October, 2020
Paradigm Initiative has announced a call for applications for the Digital Rights and Inclusion Learning Lab (DRILL) Fellowship.
Paradigm Initiative, through DRILL, seeks to host innovative learning around digital rights and inclusion in Africa.
It also seeks to serve as a space for enhanced capacity, practice and reflection aimed at connecting different stakeholders, including researchers, social innovators, policymakers and actors.
- Fellows will receive a monthly stipend
- A research project grant will be provided to support an approved project and budget
- Costs associated with activities at DRILL will be covered
- A possible opportunity to travel to an international platform to showcase the finished project
- Open to potential fellows living in Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
To apply and for more information, click here.