Deadline: 02 November, 2020
Location: Kibondo, Tanzania
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Coordinator.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level and or country level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support line managers in procedures and team training
- Provide anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes
- Ensure safe and efficient transportation of staff and materials/goods
- Recruit and train logistics staff and manage staff with logistical responsibilities
- Identify logistics needs and establish logistics structures, functions and systems in new field locations if/when required
- Identify and obtain all resources (including personnel) required to ensure smooth functioning of field logistics operations
- Align, implement and maintain NRC logistics systems, policies and procedures and ensure that the logistics policies and procedures are consistent with local government laws and good practice
- Implement the performance management system for the logistics team
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Procurement
- Four years of experience working as a logistics coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experienced working in complex and volatile contexts
- Experience in training staff
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili (written and verbal)
- Nationality of Tanzania
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Norwegian Refugee Council