Deadline: 25 November, 2020
Applications are now open for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme at Sciences Po.
It is understood that Mastercard Foundation created the programme to give the most talented African students a chance to pursue their ambitions.
Sciences Po is the first university in continental Europe to join the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme.
- The scholarships cover full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France
- Scholars participate in career workshops and training modules
in entrepreneurship focused on the African market
- Sciences Po will offer scholars a specific suite of resources to ensure they have appropriate academic support
- Applicant must be a resident and citizen of a sub-Saharan African country
- Applicant must have completed undergraduate studies
- Applicant must not be holding or currently pursuing a master’s degree
- Applicant must be under the age of 35
To apply and more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University