Deadline: 14 October, 2020
Ludenso, in partnership with NIMechE Design Challenge, has announced a call for applications for Ludenso Create Hackathon.
The hackathon is designed to empower young African people to solve real-life problems.
Participants, it is understood, will learn how to design using Ludenso Create, which is an Augmented Reality (AR) Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tool.
Over the course of a week, teams will collaborate to develop sustainable and innovative solutions that can help address major challenges in Africa.
- More than $3,000 worth of prizes
- Mentorship session for all winners
- Award certificates
- NIMechE Design Challenge and Ludenso branded items
- Open to only young Africans between the ages of 13 and 35
- Only applicants who have demonstrated experience and passion for sustainable development, collaboration, and innovation are encouraged to apply
- Applicants should be able to communicate well in English as hackathon will be held fully in English
- Applicants should have stable internet connectivity and reliable access to a PC (Windows and MacBook) or an iPad
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID in Africa