Deadline: 07 November, 2020
Location: Rumbek, South Sudan
Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Warehouse Assistant.
FAO is a specialised agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
- Ensure the best practices of warehousing are in place
- Keep the warehouse clean, ventilated and well organised
- Regularly carry out physical inventory of the warehouse content
- Report any damages that happen to goods during storage
- Ensure safety and security measures are in place at the warehouse at all times
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Administrative Management, Logistics and Warehouse, Rural Development, Agricultural Science/Economics
- Three years work experience in warehouse management
- Experience in handling web-based information management system
- Strong computer, word processing, and statistical skills
- Knowledge of English and Arabic will be an advantage
- Nationality of South Sudan
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Charles Haynes