Deadline: 09 November, 2020
Aliko Dangote Foundation, in partnership with the Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (VDMA), has launched applications for the Technical Training Programme.
The programme aims to address the serious deficit in vocational skills required in the manufacturing sector in Nigeria.
The focus areas of the training are mechanics, electronics and mechatronics.
Companies or individuals active in the above areas are invited to use the new training centre for the qualification of their employees.
- Trainees will receive a certificate of attendance after successful completion of the training
- The academy cafeteria will serve breakfast and dinner free of charge
- Accommodation will be provided for the duration of the training
- Theoretical and practical modules at companies
- Trainees will have access to a lively network of Nigerian and German companies
- Applicant must be between the ages of 16 and 24
- Applicant must have at least five credits in O’level sciences
- Applicant must possess an O’level certificate from West African Examination Council (WAEC), National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB), or National Examination Council (NECO)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Dangote