Deadline: 20 September, 2020
The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) has announced a call for proposals for innovative digital solutions for MSME resilience in the context of Covid-19 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The aim of this call is to reduce and limit the economic and social difficulties of the poorest communities in the country.
- Financial assistance is up to US$100,000
- Applicants must have been operating in the Democratic Republic of Congo for at least one year
- Applicants must have at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or a fully fledged product on the market that solves the problem statement
- The candidate must have audited financial statements for at least the last year
- Applicants must have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions in force in the Republic Democratic of the Congo