Deadline: 19 October, 2020
Renewable Energy Performance Platform (REPP) has called for proposals for targeting utility-scale renewable energy projects in Africa.
REPP is a UK government-funded programme working to stimulate the growth of the renewable energy sector in countries in east, west, central and southern Africa
- Development phase capital and support
- Access to risk mitigation instruments
- Access to long-term lending
- Business planning, training, workshops and seminars
- REPP will support developers with business planning, training,
workshops and seminars, and facilitating learning and exchange
- Projects should be between one megawatt and 25 megawatts in size (but can be up to 50 megawatts for wind), although larger projects are preferred
- Project should be grid-connected, either to the national network or an isolated grid
- Opened to a privately-owned company
- Specific attention will be given to African developers
To submit and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Asian Development Bank