Deadline: 03 September, 2020
Enabel has announced a call for proposals for grants to support the development of female entrepreneurship in Guinea.
It is understood that, as part of their bilateral cooperation, Guinea and Belgium have agreed to put implementing actions aimed at achieving an inclusive and sustainable economic development on the Conakry-Kindia-Mamou Axis.
This call for proposals will be carried out in a single lot. It seeks to raise awareness among all community, political, religious and girls/women in order to remove socio-cultural constraints that hinder women’s economic empowerment.
Also, the call seeks to strengthen soft kills (leadership, self-esteem, negotiation) of women entrepreneurs.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is €350,000
- Be a legal person
- Be a private non-profit actor or a foundation
- Be a legal person under private law whose profit maximisation does not constitute the priority objective
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant (s)) and not act as an intermediary
- Have at least eight years of experience in the accompaniment and support of the structures of the civil society
- Have at least eight years of experience in socio-anthropological fields
- Have at least eight years of experience in capitalising on projects/programmes empowering women
- Have proven skills in the development of digital tools including awareness and advocacy
- Have at least five years of experience in Guinea or West Africa
- Be able to justify previous experiences with an international donor in connection with the theme of this call for proposals
- Have already managed a project with a budget of at least 50 percent of the amount of the present call for proposals
- Be a specific type of organisation such as an organisation or grouping national or international (intergovernmental) non-governmental organisation
To submit and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Enabel