Deadline : 27 September, 2020
Nominations for the 2020 Her Abilities Award, launched by Light for the World, are now open.
Her Abilities is the first global award honouring women with disabilities who have achieved greatness in their life or field of work.
By highlighting the achievements of women with disabilities, the award aims to celebrate success, break barriers in public perception, and build a strong network of women committed to the further pursuit of equality and excellence.
- Winners will join a celebrated network of other successful women who commit to finding opportunities to support each other in their further pursuit of justice, equality and excellence
- Light for the World’s communications team will promote the winners’ stories via media and online work, ensuring they and their projects get more of the public attention they deserve
- They will receive an award
- Only women with disabilities
- Minimum age is 18
- Applicants must fit into one of these categories: health and education, rights, art, and culture and sports
To nominate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Her Abilities Award