Deadline: 01 March, 2021
Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation (LOF) has called for entries for the Science Without Borders Challenge 2021.
The challenge is an international contest that engages students and teachers in ocean conservation through art.
This annual competition inspires students to be creative while promoting public awareness of the need to preserve, protect, and restore the world’s oceans and aquatic resources, contributing to the overarching goals of the foundation.
- First-place finisher will receive $500
- Second-place finisher will receive $350
- Third-place finisher will receive $200
- Open to students between the ages of 11 and 19 in primary or secondary school
- College and university students are not eligible for this contest
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID in Africa