Deadline: 06 November, 2020
Enterprise Singapore (ESG), in association with energy company partners, government agencies and innovators, has opened applications for the Enterprise Singapore Energy Open Innovation Challenge.
The aim of the challenge, according to Enterprise Singapore, is to boost innovation in the global energy industry, to improve the energy sector and provide solutions to key industry needs.
- ESG will support selected companies with up to S$1,000,000 of funding through grants for product development per problem statement
- Four startups from across all problem statements will win S$25,000 startup SG grants each
- This competition is open to all startups and SMEs across the world
- Open to startups that have been incorporated for less than five years
- Companies with less than 200 employees or less than S$100 million annual turnover
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Amref Health Africa