Deadline: 14 June, 2021
Bow Seat has announced a call for entries for the 10th Ocean Awareness Contest.
The contest is a platform for young people to learn about environmental issues through creative communication and become advocates for positive change.
- Be eligible for special opportunities like the Future Blue Youth Council, a diverse group of young people working together to advance Bow Seat’s mission and to empower fellow peers to advocate for the environment.
- Earn cash awards of up to $1,500
- Open to students between the ages of 11 and 18 from around the world
- Students can participate as an individual or as a club, class, or group of any size
- All students must provide the contact information to reach an adult sponsor (teacher, parent, mentor, etc.)
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University