Deadline: 25 November, 2020
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has announced a call for applications for the Reforestation Grants programme.
The programme focuses on supporting communities in regaining ecological integrity and enhancing human well-being in deforested and degraded landscapes through forest restoration and reforestation.
- Grantee will receive at least $15,000
- Organisation must be legally registered in an eligible country
- Organisation must have a bank account
- Organisation must conduct reforestation/restoration activities in a WWF-US priority area
- Organisation must complete all grant activities (including planting) before 31 August, 2021
- The proposed project must include an active learning, practical skill component, or field-based learning activity that builds skills and knowledge for local stakeholders as part of the project activities
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Wildlife Fund