Deadline: December 15, 2020
Vital Voices has opened applications for the VV Grow Fellowship 2021.
The fellowship is understood to be a leading global accelerator programme for women owners of small and medium-sized businesses.
The programme includes customised business skills training, leadership development, technical assistance, and access to networks.
Through online and in-person trainings, fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value, and put those concepts to work with action-oriented strategic plans to grow their businesses.
Through the programme, participants gain knowledge and skills in strategic planning, financial management, marketing, sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources and communications.
- Receive guidance, training and support from global expert business trainers and coaches
- Develop valuable relationships with a group of women business leaders from around the world
- Participate in a transformative three-day virtual convening
- Receive referral(s) to business support services and other growth opportunities
- Receive a certificate of programme completion
- Become a member of the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network upon graduation
- Applicant must own a qualifying business that has been existing for at least three years
- Business must have at least three full-time staff, including the applicant
- Business must be generating at least US$40,000 in annual sales
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Applicant should be committed towards making positive social impact
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WOCinTech Chat