Deadline: 24 October, 2020
Stanbic IBTC has opened applications for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship.
The scholarship is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates, according to the financial institution.
Scholarships, it is understood, will be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- Stanbic IBTC has earmarked N40 million to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years
- Applicant must reside in Nigeria and participate in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Applicant must have scored 200 and above in the UTME
- Applicant must have gained admission and properly enroled in a Nigerian federal or state university with relevant evidence
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Stanbic IBTC