The federal government of Nigeria has opened applications for the MSMEs Survival Fund.
The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Survival Fund will support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 and N50,000 per employee over three months
- Free Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) business name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Survival Fund will assist 100,000 businesses most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- Businesses must be registered in Nigeria under the CAC
- Businesses must have more than three staff members
- Businesses must be owned by Nigerians
To apply and for more information, click here.