Deadline: 09 October, 2020
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF), in partnership with the United States African Development Programme (USADF), has launched applications for the Employability Training Programme 2020.
The programme seeks to curb the problem of unemployment in Lagos State by increasing the pool of skilled manpower in the state.
The programme puts young people through vocational training in order to improve their chances of getting a job.
- The programme will provide skills development training and will ensure the placement of a minimum of 50 percent of the beneficiaries in Internships/jobs
- Applicant must be a Lagos resident
- Applicant must have a Lagos State Resident Registration Agency ID
- Applicant must have a minimum of JSSCE qualification
- Applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 35
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: LSETF