Deadline: 28 October, 2020
International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) has opened applications for Trainee Programme for Young Film Critics.
The training provides a unique insight into a broad range of programmes on offer at the festival, ranging from films by well-known arthouse auteurs to more experimental and obscure cinematic gems and from art installations and performances to talks and film industry conferences.
- A partial refund of travel costs when travelling from outside Europe
- Participants will get to explore all aspects of IFFR (screenings, exhibitions, question-and-answer sessions, masterclasses and talks, debates, film industry conferences)
- Applicants must be under 30 years of age
- Fluent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable experience in film criticism (print, video, audio or online media) and storyboard or any creative form of daily reporting
- Open to applicant not yet established enough to profit from privileges such as attending international film festivals
To apply and more information, click here.
Photo source: pxfuel