Deadline: 01 October, 2020
Applications are now open for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme.
The is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and participants’ home countries.
As a non-degree programme, the fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, conferences, networking, and practical work experiences.
- Fully paid tuition
- Pre-academic English language training (if required)
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance
- Accident and sickness coverage
- A book allowance
- A one-time computer subsidy
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the programme and domestic travel to required programme events)
- A professional development allowance for professional activities (such as field trips, professional visits and conferences)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years, minimum, of full-time and professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States of America
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- English language ability
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: goethe-institut