Deadline: 01 November, 2020
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has opened applications for the International Development Fellows Programme.
The CRS programme prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief and development work.
CRS empowers fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work.
Each fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today.
- Fellows will enjoy an international PPO medical plan as well as vision coverage with zero deductible for in-network providers and low coinsurance and copayments
- CRS will provide each fellow with basic furnished housing, which includes electricity, running water, internet and security services (if necessary)
- Fellow will get 20 days of paid vacation along with 12 days of sick leave annually
- Fellows will receive relocation costs, such as transportation, to and from the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc
- CRS will provide 100 percent employer-funded medical evacuation coverage for the fellow and their dependents
- Upon hire, fellows will have access to CRS’ online learning platform
- CRS will reimburse up to $5,200 per year for employees pursuing degrees and professional certifications, after one year of employment
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities
To apply and more information, click here.
Photo source: Catholic Relief Services