Deadline: 01 October, 2020
Camargo Foundation has opened applications for the Camargo Foundation Core Programme 2021.
Founded by American artist and philanthropist, Jerome Hill, the Camargo Foundation fosters creativity, research, and experimentation through its international residency programme for artists, scholars, and thinkers.
Located in Cassis, France, on the edge of the Mediterranean sea, the foundation offers time and space in a contemplative and supportive environment, giving residents the freedom to think, create, and connect.
- A fellow will receive a stipend of $250 per week
- Spouses/adult partners and dependent minor children are welcome to accompany fellows for short stays or for the duration of the residency
- A special grant for parent artists (in all disciplines) is available
- Camargo Foundation welcomes applicants from all countries and nationalities, representing a broad range of creative thought and practice
- Scholars should be connected to the Arts and Humanities working on French and Francophone cultures, or cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region
- To be eligible for a fellowship in the ‘scholars’ category, applicants are expected either to hold a PhD and a record of post-doctoral scholarship or to be PhD candidates completing the final stages of research
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Camargo Foundation