Deadline: 05 October, 2020
BioInnovate Africa, in partnership with Villgro Kenya, has opened applications for Bioscience Innovation Boot Camp.
BioInnovate Africa enables scientists in Eastern Africa to develop and translate innovative bioscience research ideas, technologies and inventions into practical uses in society.
BioInnovate Africa operates in Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Networking with investors and industry players
- Three months of acceleration programme for the winners
- Two, minimum, of team members must be youth, i.e., between 15 and 35 years
- Applicants must be citizens and/or nationals of Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda
- A multidisciplinary team of three members
- Technical proof of concept will be preferred over unproven ideas
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Villgro Kenya