Deadline: 06 November, 2020
Bank of America has opened applications for the Global Africa Summer Programme.
The programme offers students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America.
Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.
- Gain invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture
- Gain in-depth exposure to a chosen line of business
- Applicant is required to be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree and is expected to graduate between June 2021 and June 2022
- Applicant should be on track for a minimum 2.1 degree classification (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Fluency in English is essential
- Team-working leadership and problem-solving skills are key qualities along with the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people
- Applicant should have a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Open to citizens of African countries
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University