Deadline: 15 October, 2020
Applications are now open for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships.
The AIG scholarships are targeted at young graduates with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of the public sector in Africa.
Upon graduation, AIG scholars will be expected to return to their home countries and apply their learning experience as change agents.
- Fully paid scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Applicant must be between the ages of 25 and 35 (applicant must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2020)
- Applicant must have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), minimum, in any discipline
- For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and the resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
- Applicant must be willing to return to home country
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: AIG