Deadline: 03, September, 2020
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Accountability Lab (AL) Nigeria has opened applications for the position of Human Resources Consultant.
AL works for the Nigerian people by supporting active citizens, responsible leaders and accountable institutions.
The organisation’s vision is a country in which resources are used wisely, decisions benefit everyone fairly, and lives are secure.
- Lead and guide the review of salary grades for staff
- Establish a framework to understand the level and salary range for all job descriptions in line with Abuja-based NGOs/CSOs
- Review and update the staff handbook, make recommendations for changes, work with senior leadership to implement these changes
- Make HR policy recommendations in line with standard NGO/CSO practices and to ensure compliance with Nigerian labour laws and regulations
- The consultant is encouraged to make recommendations on additional structures that could potentially benefit AL Nigeria
- Master’s degree in Human Resources/Management or a related field
- First degree is acceptable if paired with at least five to seven years of experience in management of HR systems for organisations in Nigeria
- NGO experience
- Strong analytical and organisational development skills
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Good judgment, initiative, a sense of responsibility and confidentiality, tact and discretion, and with sensitivity to different cultures
- Flexibility to be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and adapt to changing demands and circumstances
- Experienced working within a team environment and providing suggestions and creative and innovative ideas
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour laws and regulations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with clarity
- Commitment to the Accountability Lab’s values and code of conduct
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Accountability Lab