Deadline: 31 August, 2020
TWIGA has called for submission of entries for the Innovation Lab Challenge.
It is understood that TWIGA is designed to promote collaboration and innovation between the startup ecosystems and hubs in South Africa and Tanzania, particularly focusing on the digital health and food security sectors.
- Startup grants
- Incubation office space, boardroom, and free Wi-Fi
- Business development, market validation, customer engagement, and market launch
- Intellectual property and technology commercialisation support
- Soft landing of startups in Tanzania and South Africa
- Mentorship and coaching
- Hubs capacity building programmes
- Digital tools (including Amazon Web Service credits)
- Be a citizen of South Africa or Tanzania
- Startup representatives must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- A minimum of two members per startup
- The startup must be a registered business located in South Africa or Tanzania
- The startup must have a scalable business model
- Startup should be developing and finalising a functional prototype or at least be at a technology readiness level four
- Exhibit growth potential and commercial viability
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: The Blue Diamond Gallery