Deadline: 28 October, 2020
The Thomson Reuters Foundation, in partnership with Omidyar Network, has launched the Covid-19 Bigger Photo Competition.
The competition is about the showcasing of images that capture the untold consequences of Covid-19 on people’s lives and livelihoods.
- Winners of the award will receive photojournalism masterclasses
- Award certificate
- Participants will hone their existing story-telling skills as well as build on them through tailored workshops and mentoring
- Opportunity to work alongside the Thomson Reuters Foundation’s news team
- Open to all people with an interest in photography
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age on the last date for entry
- All photographs must be original but can be pre-existing or created especially for this award
- Not open to members of staff working at the same organisation as any of the competition judges or at the Omidyar Network, the Omidyar Group, the Thomson Reuters Foundation or Thomson Reuters, as well as the immediate family and household members of such individuals
- Open to freelancers who work with the Omidyar Network, the Omidyar Group, the Thomson Reuters Foundation or Thomson Reuters
- Entrants must be available to attend the online masterclass, which will be taught in English
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Alessandro Orlandi