Deadline: 30 August, 2020
Applications for the Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest 2020 are now open.
The Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest aims to inspire global developers to leverage HMS Core to create innovative apps, bringing smart life services to Huawei device users in over 170 countries and regions.
The contest will be held in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and China, respectively.
Huawei is a platform ecosystem that integrates various services and resources for developers to develop and promote their apps.
- Huawei has set aside one million US dollars from the Shining Star Programme as prize money for the contest
- Developers of five best apps will get US$15,000 each
- Developer of three best games will receive US$15,000 each
- Developers of three best social impact apps will get US$15,000 each
- Developer of most popular app will get US$5,000
- Open to global developers who are at least 18 years of age
- Not open to employees of Huawei and its affiliates and their immediate relatives
- For a team, all members must belong to the same competition region before participating in the contest
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Olle Svensson