Deadline: 18 October, 2020
Astellas has opened applications for the Healthcare Innovation Challenge.
The challenge seeks to improve the quality of life of sensory-disabled individuals and people with restricted access to medical care.
Astellas says it is committed to creating a world where individuals can lead mentally and physically healthy lives by providing adequate healthcare solutions other than traditional medication.
- Win proof of concepts worth up to $60,000
- Implement solutions in collaboration with Astellas
- Sponsored trip to Japan to attend the grand final
- Open to a business entity or an individual in the process of creating a business entity, regardless of business area
- Company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three months, or ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the entity in the relevant country
- A valid professional insurance policy subscription
- Student applicant can be any individual aged 18 years or older and with full legal capacity
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or has recently graduated from a post-secondary institution less than two years before the current academic year, with a student card as proof
- Each student may only participate once in each challenge
- Application from a minor must provide authorisation signed by a parent or guardian
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: The Open University