Deadline: 01 September, 2020
AgroHack Challenge is seeking innovative ideas across the value chain in four subsectors (cassava, aquaculture, poultry and maize) of the agriculture industry.
The ideas will be accelerated to create new opportunities for many young Nigerians.
- Participants also stand a chance to win up to one million naira
- A chance to represent Nigeria at Future Agro Challenge
- Access to an accelerator programme
- Five days of boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international and local mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access potential clients
- Newmarket opportunities
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork)
- Transform a community, a nation, a region, or have a global impact
- Have a minimum viable product
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment
- Have any market traction
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: GEN NIGERIA