Deadline: 05 August, 2020
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
World Health Organisation (WHO) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Technical Officer.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
- Independently manage the clearance of statistical information printed and published online involving careful review and comments as needed
- Streamline the clearance process, including improving on the paper-based system
- Assist team with standards-related projects to publications and the global health observatory
- Keep track of officially-released estimates
- Perform other duties as required by the supervisor
- First university degree in Public Health, Statistics, Epidemiology or a related area
- Advanced degree with relevant Public Health, Health Information or Statistics Content
- Two years, minimum of experience in analysing and/or management and dissemination of health data
- Experience in working with international organisations, preferably within WHO and/or other UN agencies
- Expert knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of French
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Medici con l’Africa Cuamm