Deadline: 14 August, 2020
VC4A, in collaboration with AWS Activate, has opened applications for the VC4A 2020 Venture Showcase Series A for anyone in Africa’s early-stage investment.
Since 2017, VC4A has showcased growth-stage startups as part of the annual Africa Early Stage Investor Summit, resulting in a number of Series A deals totalling over $100,000,000.
- Recognised as 2020 VC4A Venture Showcase entrepreneur
- Participation in the VC4A Venture Showcase deal room, including over 150 early-stage investor organisations
- Professional edited three-minute virtual pitch
- 30 minutes of deep-dive session with investors in a private room
- Mentorship and pitch training by partner VC investors
- AWS Activate offers selected cohort AWS credits ranging from $10,000 to $25,000, tools, resources, and more to quickly get started on AWS
- Joining the alumni network and having exclusive access to fundraising opportunities
- Company must be for-profit and registered as an independent legal entity
- Company must have a product or service available on the market and generate revenue
- Product or service is clearly innovative and/or business model is new and designed for scale
- Company has a strong management team of at least three people
- Team is based in one or more countries on the African continent
- At least one of the founders has an African nationality
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: VC4A