Deadline: 05 September, 2020
Applications are open for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Effective Water Sanitation and Hygiene Services (E-WASH Programme).
As part of the U.S. Government’s efforts to address gaps in urban WASH services in Nigeria, USAID Nigeria is improving urban water service delivery by strengthening the governance and financial and technical viability of five State Water Boards (SWBs) in Nigeria.
- Twenty-five grants across five states
- The funding amount for each award is up to $150,000
- Applicants must be legally registered in Nigeria
- Applicants must have physical space to conduct activities
- Applicants must have a proven track record of successful implementation of projects in a selected state
- Applicants must have been active for at least three years
- Applicants must have three or more full-time or part-time members of staff
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, not acting as an intermediary/consultant
- Be willing to comply with all technical and financial requirements for participation in the programme, including reporting and documentation of project activities, communication strategy and capacity development opportunities
- Be willing to participate in assessments, training, workshops, or other activities considered important for achieving project goals and strengthening organisational capacity
- Be eligible to receive awards from the government of the United States
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNICEF Ethiopia