Deadline: 10 August, 2020
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is seeking to fill the position of HR Specialist.
The mission of UNOPS is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
- Drive and initiate recruitment outreach activities that improve the quality of applications and their diversity
- Contribute to source diverse talent on short and medium outlook for senior and positions which are difficult to fill
- Implement strategic sourcing strategies for senior leadership and business critical roles across the organisation
- Develop recruitment branding initiatives to build awareness among specific talent audiences in specific job categories (i.e., leadership, civil engineering, project management, ICT) or even specific groups (i.e., women, diaspora, talent with disabilities)
- Contribute to the development of the digital talent attraction strategy
- Contribute to the development of innovative recruitment campaigns including media, print, web/online content and event promotion
- Advanced degree in Communication, Human Resources, Journalism, Political Science, Psychology, Marketing, or other related fields
- Alternatively, combination of bachelor’s degree with an additional two years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the above requirement
- Five years, minimum, of relevant experience in employer branding and/or talent attraction
- Experience in employer branding initiative including diversity and inclusion
- Experience in working on employee engagement programme
- International experience and/or work experience in the development sector
- Asian market knowledge on talent attraction (desirable)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage
To apply and for more information, click here.