Deadline: 31 August, 2020
The Centre of African Studies at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) and the School of International Development at the University of East Anglia (UEA) have opened applications for the PhD Scholarship in Religion and Social Change in Africa.
The UEA, established in 1963, is a public research university in Norwich, England, that provides academic, social and cultural facilities to over 17,000 students across a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.
- Studentships cover tuition fees, a tax-free maintenance grant, currently £15,285 per year
- A research training support grant of £750 per year for two years
- A 12-month taxable salary
- Applicants must have excellent academic qualifications
- A background in African studies, anthropology, political science, development studies or a closely related discipline
- Evidence of competence in English
- Relevant work experience
- A good master’s degree in a relevant discipline
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: BBC