Deadline: 28 October, 2020
Applications are open for the Thomson Reuters Foundation Investigative Sports Reporting Programme.
The programme is for journalists in Africa that want to report on how sport is run in their countries or outside the continent.
The Thomson Reuters Foundation believes accurate, impartial and independent journalism leads to better-informed societies.
- Intensive workshop
- Editorial guidance
- Mentoring support
- Participating journalists will also be eligible to apply for modest funding to help cover the costs of reporting their stories
- Funding will cover all transport and subsistence costs
- Journalists must be based in an African country
- Journalists must be working for a domestic media organisation
- Open to journalists working in print, radio, TV, and online media organisations
- Applicants must be a person with a proven interest in how sport is run
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Thomson Reuters Foundation