Location: Yobe, Nigeria
Standard Bank is recruiting to fill the position of Relationship Manager.
Standard Bank Group engages in the business of providing banking and financial services by offering transactional banking, saving, borrowing, lending, investment, insurance, risk management, wealth management and advisory services.
- Deliver the financial and non-financial commercial banking targets for the portfolio
- Execution of the bank’s commercial banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio
- Ensure full mining of each relationship and optimisation of both customer experience and profitability for the bank
- Engagement with commercial banking partners
- Ensure compliance of all accounts in the portfolio
- A good first degree from a reputable university with a minimum of second class lower
- A professional qualification or second degree will be an added advantage
- Three years, minimum, of cognate experience in relationship management
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank Photo Collection