Deadline: 10 September, 2020
Applications for the Sport en Commun Sport and Health Projects are now open.
This initiative, it was learnt, is funded by the French Agency of Development (AFD) and the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA).
It was gathered that the two, AFD and FIFA, signed their partnership agreement in June 2019.
- Up to €40,000 is available for project funding
- The applicant structure must have been registered for at least two years
- The annual resources of the structure must not exceed €500,000
- The project must be carried out in Africa
- Any French association or foundation applying must implement its project in partnership with a local structure
- The 54 countries in Africa are eligible, except for the red zones defined by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- The project must have an implementation period between one and three years
- The project must use sport as a tool for health and well-being
- The funding granted must not exceed 75 percent of the overall project budget, excluding valuation
- The call for projects is open to African structures (associations, foundations, local authorities, companies, sports clubs, federations, GIE/GIC, national Olympic committees, cooperatives, state structures, public structures, other declared groupings) as well as French associations and foundations
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: France in Ghana