Deadline: 14 August, 2020
The She Code Africa (SCA) has opened applications for its mentorship programme.
The mentorship programme is specifically designed to pair experienced individuals excelling in their specific tech fields with girls/women who identify as beginners in need of a guide and learning path while helping them grow in required ways in their careers.
- Three months of intensive mentoring programme
- Connect with assigned mentor and teammates
- Best performing mentee gets awarded a choice course off SCA’s preferred learning platform and placed on Junior mentor roles in SCA
- Publish/push a related project worked on during mentee programme
- Publish a technical article/public speaking on a technical talk
- Be an active member of the She Code Africa community
- Have made learning progress in specified field
- Applicant must show proof of conscious learning efforts in specified fields
- Applicant must possess a working laptop
- Applicant must be willing to commit at least an hour a day to mentee activities
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: She Code Africa